Saturday, July 15, 2023

Dakota/Tristan's Wedding

I was busy this am.  I had my devotions, then went out and put together a bridal bouquet for Dakota.  I loaded the Prius, drove to Porters in Odebolt to leave the flowers.  I took 16 jar bouquets to the Lakeview Farmer's market.  I listened to the sister phone call as I loaded the flowers and drove.   I sold out at 11 and headed home.  My lower back hurt and I lay on the bed and chilled until it was time to drive to Prairie Pedler.  The wedding was very nice.  I got a few snapshots and headed home after the service.  Pete G. was the officiant.  Jensens arrived back at the farm.   Missy and I went in to Goldsmiths before Denny grilled steaks for us for supper.  It was a great meal.  Sophi came over and joined us.  Missy and Phillip are staying in the cabin.







No comments:

Post a Comment