Saturday, July 1, 2023

home

Lincoln joined me or I joined him as we took a look around the yard.  We went on an adventure, he gave me directions for his game.  we explored in the garden, trying a few herbs and veggies,  We looked at several types of flowers.  I came in for more coffee and I took a sister call as Karen was spending time with Lincoln.Denny fixed us breakfast on the patio.  I rode with Missy and kids to IG.  She and Luke ran 6 miles, we watched the littles at the kiwanis park.  At home Missy packed and headed to Omaha to get Evan and Phillip who were flying in from California.   I put together another red, white and blue vases.   Denny and I took naps and then went into to Goldsmiths for some of Lukes' yummy tacos.   The mama cat had EIGHT kittens we are trying to catch and tame.  Uffda!!



No comments:

Post a Comment