Lincoln joined me or I joined him as we took a look around the yard. We went on an adventure, he gave me directions for his game. we explored in the garden, trying a few herbs and veggies, We looked at several types of flowers. I came in for more coffee and I took a sister call as Karen was spending time with Lincoln.Denny fixed us breakfast on the patio. I rode with Missy and kids to IG. She and Luke ran 6 miles, we watched the littles at the kiwanis park. At home Missy packed and headed to Omaha to get Evan and Phillip who were flying in from California. I put together another red, white and blue vases. Denny and I took naps and then went into to Goldsmiths for some of Lukes' yummy tacos. The mama cat had EIGHT kittens we are trying to catch and tame. Uffda!!
Saturday, July 1, 2023
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment