Friday, July 7, 2023

Rachel wanted pictures of Missy growing up at Arthur Free and I hadn't gotten it done.  So I started gong thru photo albums.  UFFDA!  I love to do it .... but I run into too many pictures, and I take pictures of them and love to go thru those memories BUT I take photos and photos and photos.  All of the sudden I look at my watch it was 7:25 and I was suppose to be in IG.  I went in to IG and played PB.  It started to rain about 8 and some went to the rec center.  I headed to Dose and bought a frame for the wedding collage.  I also bought a full size sheet set.  It was raining and  I got a pineapple smoothie and took it to Carol for a quick visit.  At home we mowed after lunch.  After a great supper I put flowers together for the Lakeview Farmer's market.  



No comments:

Post a Comment