Friday, July 28, 2023

Atlantic Rodeo

It was a beautiful morning out on the clean deck.   I went in to play pickleball 8-9. AND it was hot.    I left from there to go to Rodney's funeral.  Note to self:  there is no sink to wash up at the purple park.   I didn't realize the purple park didn't have a sink.  SO I just put in a dress and put the windows downy to dry my hair on the way to Arthur.  There were a lot of people there.  We went to the cemetery and the lunch by Best of Barb's was great!!!    After lunch at church I went to pick up the Grands at Goldsmith's.  They came out to the farm to play.  When I got home I started the sprinkler on the trampoline and Rose and Lincoln and 3 airbnb kids had a great time.     I left about 4 to watch Sam at the Atlantic Rodeo.  
I got a refrigerator in Denison as I waited to meet Sherry and ride with her to Atlantic to watch Sam ride at the rodeo.  Hendersons and their Grands came to watch.  We were sitting close to the guard fence and a wild horse about took out the guard fence that we were behind.  Uffda!! Fun day!!
 





No comments:

Post a Comment