Monday, September 11, 2023

Golf Soccer

 During the night I kept thinking that perhaps we could go to Clay county Fair on Tuesday.  It was senior citizen day (cheaper entry fee) and floriculture judging.  I made a bouquet for golf and left about 8:45.  I golfed with Karen, Nancy, and Marvel from Denison.  I shot a 49 and got $2.  Our colored ball score got $3 for each of us.  We're talking BIG money.  I headed home right away to harvest flowers for the fair.  At 3:30 we left for Cherokee soccer.  We dropped off couple of bags of donations at New Leaf, then to the soccer field.  T'was fun to watch those boys. Jack did a good job and made 3-4 goals.   Tyler did a good job of just running and smiling.  and smiling ... and smiling.  Mandy is the coach.  We visited little and headed home so I could work on fair entries.  




No comments:

Post a Comment