Friday, September 8, 2023

Heading home

 I got up showered, washed my hair, did devo, made coffee and then I got Nancy up.  She wanted her hair washed before I left.  I left about 7 and got to Manchester about 9:30 to play pickleball with Val K. until noon.  Then home and I got there about 4.  Denny used his gift from the Galva car show to clean the '72.   Denny was happy that Lance came out yesterday and got the coolent plug in the '72.  Bill of Bill and Sandy had surgery to remove his kidney and a mass.   I called Sandy to visit.  He had some complications with blood pressure and they ended up removing his spleen also.  Glad he is still here.  We watched TJ play football on the big screen in our sunroom.  I could stand, eat popcorn, and look closely at the players.  They lost, but he was in on several good tackles.  I finished listening to the book by John Steinbeck.   East of Eden.  

                                         


No comments:

Post a Comment