Saturday, September 30, 2023

Still water afternoon

We didn't get to sleep until 1:30.  Quite late for us.  I made it safely to the bathroom at 1.  It was up the stairs and through the dining room.  Denny woke me when Jean called for the sister call at 7:15.  I slept thru it, so Denny woke me up.  I texted them and said I wanted to listen, but people were still quiet around here.  So I listened while they talked.  Then I fell back asleep until 9.  THaT NEVER HAPPENS.... Nice morning with coffee.  Matt fixed Denny and I breakfast.  kane's game was cancelled, TJ went to referee youth football game,  Haley went to pick up her race package.  At noon we headed to Still water.  It was a fun afternoon there.  At home Matt grilled brats.  Later he started a fire down by the lake.  Another nice day!  
                                           


No comments:

Post a Comment