Thursday, September 14, 2023

Thank you, Jesus for every day.

Lovely slow morning.  So much to be thankful for.  The 7 wild kitties have been up on the deck eating dog food.  There were about 12 sparrows around the bird feeder right outside the glass door I sit and look out while I do coffee& devo. Simple life, so good.  Sometimes I wonder how life can be so sweet when it is just me and Denny hanging out at our century acreage.   I went to study at Teresa'a and then Mary Kay and I went to Blue Bird's just shopping.  I bought a romper and 2 knit shirts with cap sleeves  It was so fun trying on and looking at clothes with her,   At home Denny had cleaned and wiped all the wood doors and kitchen cabinet doors.  We ate on the deck: a wonderful leftover smoked pork on the Blackstone,  green beans on the Blackstone, butternut squash in microwave and salad of arugula, tomatoes, radishes, plus homemade croutons from buttered hot dog buns /for dessert we had an X factor from Fay and Jerry.  How can life be so sweet.  Now I am in the hammock reading a book from Voice of the Martyrs: "Wurmbrandt". Thank you  Jesus.  Please watch over and care for all the ones I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment