Thursday, September 14, 2023

Life together

FUN DAY!!!  Nice and slow in the am.  I went to Mapleton to get a new filling put in my back molar.  I chipped off a part of my tooth and filling.  About 3 we went to the garden and looked at all the produce, so we picked, made pesto, salsa, hot poppers, and listened to country music.  One song played, "I just want you to know" and I told Denny that was the song that Luke and Rose danced to at his wedding.  That got me to thinking and we gave Nikki a call and she came for supper.  Her cat (from 20 years of loving) had died and she was happy to join us.  It was wonderful to have her.  At the fair Brenda and Kelly picked up the flower exhibits at 5 pm and Brenda sent me this picture.  Love them.  While I was in Mapleton,  Denny put in the new door lock combination to P.W. airbnb.   
                                            


No comments:

Post a Comment