Tuesday, September 10, 2024

Keenage golf

 It's hard for me to stay in bed until 5, but I did.  I had devo out on the porch and saw the sun rise.  Then I went and cut off some weeds at ground level and got the flowers I put together for gal's golf.  When I got to Breda they didn't have a plan for me, but Linda S.? from Breda was kind enough to get her clubs and play with me in a 2 gal best ball.   We played with Mary and Carol (who gave me a scratch pad that she had crocheted.) We shot a 44, with 2 bad holes.    The people said they missed me, but really they just missed then flowers I bring for a door prize.  After golf lunch I headed to Carroll,  the Rav 4 had an oil change and a cabin filter change.   I went thrifting and got 5 dark blue glasses, 2 pillow cases to make table clothes for porch table, 4 square containers with lids,  When I got home we sat and visited with Tiago before going to the bunkhouse for the night.  



No comments:

Post a Comment