Friday, September 13, 2024

Physical Therapy

 Kinda slow getting around this am,  Denny headed into IG for PT.  I went in at 11 after giving "Schleswig"ers staying at Our Home Place a tour of the buildings around our yard.   After checking in at Horn I went to the Meditation room because it was quiet for the BSF zoom Bible study. Jason S. did my shoulder,  he gave me hope that it might be fixable.  (my words) I cashed the check from Farm to Table. I'm planning to tithe 30  give Jenny 75 and keep the rest for lisianthus next season.  Lord, may they live better than they did this year.  I stopped by the courthouse to order an absentee ballot.  I went to Casey's to finish off the gift card from somewhere.  At home I chilled and edited some IHEart Memories.  Denny is mowing for Larson's .    

No comments:

Post a Comment