Tuesday, September 24, 2024

Heading to cataract surgery

 I got up to take clothes from SOS to Orphan Grain Train.  I had PT at 9.  We left for SC at  10:30.   We got to Cataract place in good time.  And were done about 2.  Denny was feeling pretty good and we stopped at Mr. Stir Fry to eat.  Gotta love their crab rangoon, cheesy mushrooms, terieaki chicken, and garlic green beans.  oh, yes and fresh pineapple.  Next we got new shoes for Denny at Peak performance.  He waited about an hour to get his hair cut at Sports Clip, I looked around a couple stores in that area.  We both got amazing pedicure with heated shoulder weights and war/ hot towel treatments.  The Hampton we stayed in was very close to Target, but I was so tired I just continues listening to my book The Winemaker's Wife.  

No comments:

Post a Comment