Monday, September 21, 2026

Alta and Soccer

 I was up for devo and shower and was in Alta by 7:15.  Diane and her husband brought 2 van loads from Cherokee.  They were happy to see another pair of hands to move bags and boxes into the store.  I carried in boxes of household and stacked them.  Then I worked with Linda and sorted bags of clothing into summer/ winter/ household.  Lots of bags.  Around 11:15 I asked Eve if she wanted to eat lunch little early.  It was good to visit about my family and hers.  I decided to buy a stand for the electric skillet on the porch next summer.   Hopefully it will work.  There was no golf today, but I had arranged to meet with Jenn for her to buy 4 Iris rhymes.  Jen G. came to the OB and she bought 4 resoles for $7 each and she bought the bouquet I made for the golf doorprize.  YES!!! more (flower) drug money for me.  Jenn and I walked around OB and she bought a couple of things.  When I got home I sorted things I got and made supper/late afternoon for us.  


No comments:

Post a Comment