Up for devo, shower, moved cars, loaded Rav, and left for Spencer@6:45. It took me all the time until 10:30 to get my exhibits on the floor. UFFDA!! Denny waited patiently in the Rav. A sweet gal Ardis was a super friend and made all the tags for the entries. AND she was SO sweet, positive. We parked and walked around thru the vendor buildings. I had fried cheese curds, greasy, but good. We spent time with Bergmans at their site. Brenda said she would pick up my entries when the shows were over. We walked around the Floriculture building. And loved every display. SO fun!! Denny and I ate a Weasel's for supper. We shared a pork loin meal After we got home we fed our addiction to Facebook reels. and watched tv before falling asleep. Good day. I had about 12 first place ribbons, 8 second place, 5 third and 3 honorable mention. No money in HM. :( I really don't know why I like to share/compete my flowers. It is a lot of time/work.
September 2021
5 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment