Saturday, September 12, 2026

Chopping down the Lilac

 Devo, in the afternoon Denny tried to pull out the Jananeze lilac tree .  It has not been used by me for bouquets.  And He couldn't budge the tree, so he tried from the south side.  Salme .. not budging and she got the bobcat and the chainsaw.  It looks kinda bare with out it there.  .  Hopefully Tardon will Kell the roots.  Lord, guide me.  I need to plant the hydrangea I got at Reifff's.  I picked some exhibits incase we go to the clay county fair on Tuesday.  Lord, help me decide what to do.  Is it a matter of recognition I seek?  Am I being selfish?/. I love the flowers,   Do I need more than that??   In the evening we were watching the ISU IA game and Missy called.  Lord.  Keep them in true center of your will.  Give them strength and health and sleep to meet the challenges before them.  Give the wisdom and fortitude and a very real sense of your presence leading and  guiding them.  I am so thankful you perform miracles.  I claim the center off Your will for their lives.  

No comments:

Post a Comment