Sunday, September 20, 2026

Reading

 Up for studying the SS lesson.  The Airbnb family was leaving for Des Moines.  Cute little family Fun to  have a short visit with them.  After church they had a quarterly meeting.  At home we read.  Luke and Karen went to church with Pete, helped him load the car for the airport, and headed home.  In hind sight I should have probably taken the rocks for Lincoln, plant for Karen and some clothes for Rose to IG for them.  We read in the afternoon.  The dede with run tomorrow.  We made the 2 beds.  I finished the book To Live Well by Alan Noble.  I got it when I visited an Omaha church that supports Jensens.  It was not an easy read for me.  A lot about Josef Pieper, not as much use of the Bible in determining house to live well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment