Sunday, September 13, 2026

Raabs for dinner

 Devo, coffee and putting flowers together for church.  So pretty.  I texted Nancy from Decorah where I got the glad bulbsand thanked her.  There was a very good speaker for both SS and church.  Stacy and Bill.  After church May Kay and John came.  Denny fixed steaks and pickle and hot poppers.  We had corn, bread, and Asian salad.  It was a great meal, eaten with fun friends.  So good.  We had coffee and cashews and chaolate covered almonds on the porch rockers.  After they left we napped.  I didn't go to pickleball and realized at 5:30 I had planned to meet Beth G. and borrow her glue gun.  I felt awful.  I arranged flowers for door prize tomorrow, put together a bouquet for Beth and went to her house.  She has quite a load to carry.  Her mom with dementia ,with a house full of things to sell. an addition to build in Moorehead. a calving head to make at their place.  When I got home we watched an angel movie.  The Impossible.  Lord, watch over all the Nepale devastation.  


No comments:

Post a Comment