Sunday, September 13, 2026

Raabs for dinner

 devo, coffee and out tippet flowers together for church.  So pretty.  I texted Nancy from where I got the glad bulbs snf dry hot s pviyutr snf yhsnkrf her.  There was a very good speaker for both SS and ;church.  Stacy and Bill.  After church May Kay and John came.  Denny fixed steaks and pickle and hot poppers.  We had corn, bread, and Asian salad.  It was a great meal, eaten with fun friends.  So good.  We had coffee and cashews and chaolate covered almonds on the porch rockers.  After they left we napped.  I didn't go to pickleball and realized at 5:30 I had planned to meet Beth G. and borrow her glue gun.  I felt awful.  I arranged flowers for door prize tomorrow, put together a bouquet for Beth and went to her house.  She has quite a load to carry.  her mom with dementia , a house full of things to sell. an addition to build in Moore head. a scaling hed to make at their place.  When I got home we watched the angel movie.  The impossible.  Lord, watch over all the Nepalee deviation.  

No comments:

Post a Comment