Thursday, July 23, 2009

7/23/09


Thursday July 23 Cleaned in am. Lots of babies at the unit. I took over daisys and lilys to Anabel. She was so happy to get daisys. I did some more work spreading mulch around. I think I am going to be able to get rid of it all. Some will even go under the merry go round in Evan's park. I got a card sent to Jan T. finally. My car is in being fixed. The trunk seal wasn't tight and so dust rolled in from the gravel road. This was Mary Jo's blessing today. May the Lord bless your way today. May there be light on the path you are to follow. May you be eager to walk in the direction he leads and guides, never doubting that it is the best of all journeys. Thank God for blinders that you do not look to the right or to the left and be distracted. God speed. Please pray for the direction Denny should take with the job offer. He would like a clear revelation. Something that is easy to see. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment