Friday, July 31, 2009

Thurs. July 30


7/310/09 I mowed the lawn even though it rained last night and the grass was wet. I started in the back and worked my way to the front yard. When I call to see if Sue wanted flowers she asked if I could come for lunch. Jess and Cole were there and Teresa was coming. So I moved right along with the mowing, (even though I'm sure it would have been more even if I went slowly)...Ya gotta get to the party. Amelia M. turned ten and Rachel asked if they could use the coop for a rite of passage tea party with her grandmothers. I was happy they could make use of it. After lunch I stayed for Bible study til 3:30. By 5:30 Denny and I were on our way to Elk Horn with 11 IG riders. Seafood buffet at the Danish Inn. All you can eat crab legs...and prime rib. Not home til 10:15. Great weather to ride! I asked Peg if she could join me tomorrow for coffee in the yard at 7. Don said I wouldn't really want her that early.

No comments:

Post a Comment