Friday, July 31, 2009

Friday July 31 1840


7/31/09 Happy Birthday Molly S.! I had 7 ladies over for a garden coffee at 7 this am. Fed my sows first so I could party. Peg W. Kathleen S. Lynell H. Lynn S. Darts H. Kay B. Janet C. Poor gals ! I made them squat for the pix so the flowers could be seen. Not the most comfortable for us old ladies. They laughed and said I was getting them to exercise this early in the morning too. It was a little chilly but beautiful in the yard today. Blessings from Mary Jo. It was 5 years ago on the 28th that Matthew suffered tramatic brain injury due to a congetical defect. May the Lord continue to care for you day by day, season by season, year by year. May each day, season, year draw you closer to him, more dependent upon him and less enamored with this world. May we all look forward to an eternal future and be eager and willing to leave this temporary facility far behind. May we live like this is the last day of our life, with no regrets. Hug those who are special in your life and tell them you love them today, for none of us know what tomorrow brings. God speed. She puts so well into words my prayers for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment