Saturday, July 25, 2009

Friday July 24, 2009 1745


Friday July 24 Up early. Missy called last night. She said she was going to Ft Dodge - Bushy Creek Park - to see the Missouri Johnson cousins. If I got most of my work done I could maybe crash the party. I rode into IG with Denny. He was going to the chiropractor, and I got my car. They had been fixing the trunk so it closed tightly and didn't let dust in. YEA! Then to a garage sale and home to pack up Missy's doll furniture for Anabel. I got to the park about noon. They were done with the morning horse back ride. Becky's folks Frank and Jenny had brought 4 horses in their air conditioned trailer. Becky's sister Sara and her 2 girls were there, too. The air conditioned part worked great for 2 napping 2 year olds later in the afternoon. Kids had a great time in the tent, playing with hot wheels, playing in the dirt, and of course Haley loved to care for the horses. It was a wonderful shady spot to spend an afternoon. I got home about 6 and took a nap. Then I took some flowers into IG and to Sue's. And picked up take out at Charlies to use up the rest of my gift certificate. Denny practised for tomorrow's wedding at the sound board.

No comments:

Post a Comment