Friday, July 3, 2009

7/2/09 1425


Tuesday July 2 We had a great motorcycle ride with Brenda and Mike. We left about 5 and rode to Bronson then to South Sioux City to eat at a gourmet restaurant... Raspberries. Great food, wonderful weather and even better company. I wish I had written down what we had to eat. Let me try to describe the appetizer...A slice of radish (about the thickness and size of a quarter), topped with a slice of roast beef (about the size of half of a stick of gum), a (tooth paste size squeeze of) grilled onion paste on the radish along side a dollop of goat cheese (about as big as the tip of my pinkie.) Now I'm a big believer of 2 bites of every thing, but it was hard to make this delicacy in to 2 bites. Lots of pretty names served very pretty, too. In am Denny took tractor radiator to Battle Creek. I got some flowers ready and went to Bible Study at Ginny's home.

No comments:

Post a Comment