Thursday, July 30, 2009

Tues July 27


7/27/09 Early at the rec center. After work I was at Food Pride and came out to put my groceries in the car. I noticed that the man in the pick up next to me had his door wide open against my car and was putting his groceries in the car. I loaded my stuff in the back seat got in, looked for my keys, etc. and started to drive forward. Bummer! His door caught my back side passenger door and left a ding. Not a good way to start the day. We processed at the unit til 5 and about 7 we went to Curt's home. We heard about their vacation and told them Denny would be probably be taking the job at UBI. Hard to do. They have gone all out for us since they purchased the sows. The future in hogs is so uncertain. We love raising pigs and working together. But a little stability sounds so good. This has not been an easy decision for us. Lord, thank you for guiding us. May we be right in the center of Your will. I spread around the remaining mulch. It's so good to cover up the weeds. Now if they only would not return.

No comments:

Post a Comment