Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Awana Banana Split night

Dad did not sleep well last night, so he was barely up when I left for school. Routine day. Denny said that is what I should write. Woke up at 3:30, laid in bed until 5:30, Left for school at 7:15. Enjoyed working with people rather that pigs. Kinda of. Made safety poster in Ind. Living. Careers we watched a social skills at the job clip. One student is tardy consistently. He lives just 2 blocks from school and someone picks him up and brings him... I think by way of Pronto. Uffta. I picked up Laura about 6 and went to Awana 136 clubbers 68 sparks 26 girls, 28 boys 13 cubbies and about 39 leaders... just Awana. High school and middle school canceled and went to district football game in IG. I guess we had a little deep cleaning with water... but it doesn't look bad. There was a time a couple years ago when the ground water rose and the sump pump didn't. Denny put the bed on 2x4's and I stuck my foot out of the bed and stepped down to see how high the water was. It's just stuff... I am so thankful for people in my life... not stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment