Saturday, October 13, 2012

Awana meeting at night

I had the latte that I froze last Sunday... and shared a little with Missy. She gave me a tour of Cherry Creek. And helped my with the lesson plans for the day when my supervising teacher is coming to observe. It return I watched the Grands while she worked at Cherry Creek or with Phillip. I looked around at Mom and Dad's home ... so hard... miss them so. Mark S. came and visited with Denny while he was grilling burgers for the supper tonight. So great to snuggle with Brooks after he got up from his nap. There were 11 leaders for Prayer, planning and pork burgers. Praise the Lord for the leaders we have. Mandy is in Ames. Hopefully something will work out to visit a little tomorrow. Good day. Thanks, Missy for helping me. Love you all. Pictures are from Luke and Karen's wedding. Such a happy time. Aunt Marilyn's Hurrah Sign is so appropriate and I love the picture of new sister's in law. Becky and Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment