Friday, October 12, 2012

Friday Uffta

I stopped at Hanson's auto to return the old Jeep battery. So much for excitement. The Food Pride account that SPED got charged for... was not mine...the real owner of the bill stepped forward. I'm so thankful, I thought I had lost my mind and didn't remember charging those 2 tickets. Two resource gals were gone today. One got coughed on by 9th grader who was at school because his mom was gone yesterday and there was no one to be home with him. So he came to school sick... and shared it. GREAT!! I relaxed with a geography assignment. It added fun to myh day to draw a picture and make a story. I get thrills out of the small things of life. Careers class followed directions and made cake in a cup. Shari came to try to figure out a lesson plan for me for Wednesday when supervising teacher comes from Morningside. After school I stayed to work on an IEP. Then Denny and I met at Food Pride and got groceries for Awana burger night. He picked up pizza and I went home to soak in a hot bath tub. Neighbors were gone. Hurrah !!! Fridays!!! Pictures are from Luke and Karen's wedding. I love the pictures of the beach wedding. So neat to see from sea side and sand side. It turned out to be gorgeous at the late afternoon wedding. WOW

No comments:

Post a Comment