Monday, October 15, 2012

Denny tried to tll the garden

I may have to owe up to the fact that sometimes I do notice things. Most of the time I walk around in a fog, but as I drove away from the farm this am I saw smoke from the lower cattle shed. Lots of smoke. Phillip found no fire as he got down there. A heat lamp was set over the four new baby pigs. No fire luckily... and luckily I noticed it. We met with a parent at 8. No history test today. Fixed errors on an IEP. Independent living class made taco biscuits, broccoli and pudding. Senior meeting with Carlie. Careers class worked on getting an application. After school I got some cleaning products for Independent living. Denny had started spinach kale pie baking. We ate in out on the deck. Missy took another look at my lesson plan for Wednesday. Denny was going to mow with the Dixon and then see if tiller would go any better through the garden. Pictures are from Luke and Karen's wedding. So many beautiful shots. The one with Howard watching the couple is cool. And the close up of Anabel and Karen is really neat!

No comments:

Post a Comment