Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Awana store

Let's see. IEP meeting at 8. Principal wasn't there. The student had a goal in math, but the last school she was at they removed it without the proper paperwork. Good thing Kathy was there to help me. One student got frustrated and decided he should go outside. Stress. The Morning side supervisor came to class. She loved the plans that Shari and Missy made for me. That's a good thing. Now one more assignment for the class. After school Angie met with us and talked about medicaid money and hoops that have to jumped through to receive the money. I picked up Stangls before Awana and they helped me carry in the pop and candy that I got yesterday. Quite a lot of business at the store. I misplaced the lesson plans for tomorrow and Friday. Maybe they got sent home with my supervising teacher. Uffta. Pictures from Evan's third birthday. April 2009. Family and Friends: us and Grands, Steph and Jim, Stuart and Tashia, Great Grandparents,

No comments:

Post a Comment