Monday, October 22, 2012

Meatloaf by Carlie

I read something about the liability that teachers have last night before I went to bed and the questions kept running through my brain so I couldn't sleep right away. Trust the Lord and lean not on your own understanding. The runner was not in school today. Student #2 was told Cherokee might be an option. Student #3 was told no EBCE might be an option. I am reading love and logic and I have many opportunities during the day to put in to work. If only I could remember and not react my usual way. Uffta. Carlie made meat loaf for Denny and my supper. It turned out very good. Just like the rice, chicken and broccoli that we had on Saturday. Missy got one car from Warren's and took another up there. So reminiscent
of times of old for our family. Worked til 5 at school. nice phone calls from our kids. Denny needed social security numbers and birth dates. I baked oatmeal bars for kids this morning. One student rejoined our careers class for a time today. Pictures from February in Saint Joseph.

No comments:

Post a Comment