Monday, February 11, 2013

Missy and I were both at board meeting

Sanity and very slow/ low impact insanity. Left for school a little earlier so I could meet with a home school family. One student felt sick in 1st hour and so he went home. Another student didn't make it. A student with a math goal's mom sent an email, He had 5 D/F's and she wants sped staff to step it up. I brought bagels to school and forgot hazel nut cream cheese. How could I do that? Bagel will have to wait to be shared until tomorrow with cream cheese. Met with Cathy after school. Then to rec center for a quick couple mile run on tread mill. Then home to get cleaned up and to head to Odebolt. As I drove there I wondered was the school board meeting at 6 or 6:30 (I thought it was 6:30, but the fear of being late stuck its head in mine). Missy was there with 3 eighth grade students getting the okay for a TAG field trip to Minneapolis in April. There were 5 of us from the SPED department that shared what was going on in the different buildings. I spoke last. I guess it went okay. Denny got back from the bank just a few minutes before I got home. He had a 5 pm meeting with a customer. I should have packed, but didn’t get it done. Pictures from July 2003 Fireworks at farm.

No comments:

Post a Comment