Friday, February 1, 2013

Fridays are always good

Sanity and insanity workout. Beautiful sunrise. I stopped by track field to watch it before heading into the school. An hour and a half of Iowa assessment to start the day. It was "Wear red for heart health" today. One independent living student had hives yesterday and so went to the doctor today. The other one walked out of class. Shaun has sick kids, Her student is not here today. I stopped and visited with Kathy L. about HS HS. We had a great assembly today. Twins big buys.. 6 foot 6 inches that weighed 300 pounds. From FCA. Good message for students and teachers. Hope all heard and applied it. I was going to head to Decorah with Jean and Katie, but Katie had a cold and so the road trip was cancelled. :( At school I read geography out loud and did 5 chapter quizes from 4-6 pm. Then home, we invited neighbors down for snacks/supper of corn dogs, root beer floats, dill pickles, cowboy caviar, salsa cheese dip, pork chop and potato casserole. I told Phillip I would buy a bunch of asparagus, if he would plant it. Denny seemed to think it would be cheaper to buy asparagus roots than to have another broken ankle. So true. Made us laugh. We started a Netflicks movie, but when we went to bed, Denny fell asleep and I watched the end of it until midnight. Pretty late for me, but I do like to watch movies. October Baby, pretty good movie. Pictures from August 2003. Atlantic fest with mom. At Gail's. At farm in the dusk. With husband for anniversary.

No comments:

Post a Comment