Friday, February 15, 2013

Wednesday Feb 13 OUT OF ORDER

Wednesday. Just sanity workout … no time for insanity. Denny had to go to Arthur before his 8 am meeting in IG. He let me off at school at 7. Our bags were packed and ... ready to go ...loaded into Jeep. My English student was at school. There was an early out for professional development. I was really learning some stuff … but I only stayed until 2:30. So I probably missed out on information on google reader. My luck! But we definitely wanted to make the flight. NO hiccups. We are right now on the plane to Brownsville. ☺!!!!! Gail and Bruce had cold drinks and guacamole ready to eat out on the deck. So glad to be down in the Valley. Pictures are of Jen and Carlie during independent living on Monday. Then pic of Denny and i in the airplane. Finally the great weather on the deck when we got to Brownsville.

No comments:

Post a Comment