Thursday, May 30, 2013

Great Visit and day

Well, I am having a hard time getting internet outside by the CSA barn. I though it would be great to catch up on the blog and sit and watch the garden. I just got back from IG. Pretty productive and enjoyable morning. I met Lisa VK in town. Ken had a bank meeting so Lisa and I walked the trail until we met up with muddy part, then back to the car (after walking past the Baxter empty site and the ECC empty site). Then I drove out to Susan’s and we visited. She served fruit and cinnamon crunch bagels. YUM! It was great to catch up on news. VK’s are headed to DM to help Ashley move to a house in Waukee. Josh is working at a farmer’s coop this summer and playing college baseball in SC. Ben is pitching for a ball team possibly. He started Tuesday and has a 10 day trial contract with a ball team is out of Lacrosse, Wisconsin. They are playing at Grand Rapids, Michigan today and in LaCrosse this weekend. We went to hospital and had a salad lunch while we waited for Ken to get done with his meeting. It was nice to see Kara L. and Carol T. while we were eating. I drove to Hidden Acres green house to get some mulch and got 6 more plants for the garden. Then to two banks, Bomgaars, called school to check on some student grades, and Dose garage sale. Missy took tiller to Odebolt to get it fixed, then went to IG to get a mower that was repaired at John Deere. Every 20 minutes I am thankful for the sump pump that runs water into the furnace room in the basement. So thankful it is not running through our bed room.

No comments:

Post a Comment