Wednesday, May 29, 2013

So thankful for the sump pump ... went through all the flower beds

I got up at 5, had devotions and Missy and I headed to Rec center. We are signing up for Tri for a Cure in Denver August 1-5 with Mandy. I swam a mile. When I got home I worked all day outside in the flower gardens. I think I have gone through every garden and got the major weeds out. UFFTA!! That’s is over 10 wheel barrels on weeds that I have hauled off. I planted the lisianthus that I got from Burpees. Hope they produce well. Actually, I hope they live. After I ordered them I read about them and they may be a little persnickety to raise. Should have probably checked it out before hand. Life is short. Possible really short for the plants in my garden.. Missy and Phillip weeded most of the morning in the CSA garden. After lunch I helped Missy move a bed out of the folks to Cherry Creek farm only to find out that the mattress at CC was a queen size not a full size. Then back to weeding for me. Denny came home from work and we watched news. It was the first time I had stopped moving since the morning … and I was surprised that I was shot and sore … probable from swimming an hour. After supper Denny went to the unit and moved posts and cement. I went back out to weed, with the end ... of going through each of the flower beds ... in sight. ☺ Phillip had 8 youth out to work in the garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment