Tuesday, May 28, 2013

So thankful for the sump pump

Up for devotions. It rained again last night. The sump pump in the blue bedroom kicked in during the night. So thankful. The sump pump from our bedroom kicked in sometime during the day. Uffta!!! That would be a lot of mess for us if they were not working. I had a physical at 10. While I was in town, Denny texted and wondered if I could take him to Storm Lake to get the repo truck. I stopped in Arthur and got him about 12:30. He went back to work and I looked around in SL for a while. Then I went home to weed. After work Denny went down to the east side of the barn and picked up wood, metal, etc. I heated up a few pieces of left over pizza, took it to him and we ate down in the cement east of the barn. Missy looked into the specifics of traveling to Denver for the TRI. I hope it is a go.

No comments:

Post a Comment