Friday, May 31, 2013

Got wheel up

Went running the section today ... with dog ... a truck came by ... dog ran in front of me ... As truck passed by I fell over the dog. Wish I could have seen it. I am sure it looked hilarious. I just went down flat. Now later my knees hurt. I wonder why. So dumb I am. Phillip got the fence stake pounder and put in posts by the garden gate ... wheel for a vine... and white trellis. Yesterday I went to Dose garage sale. This is the second time I have run into Janet’s M.’s daughter at Doses. She loves the place, too. It had ... just what I have been looking for. Last year for CSA, I had cut flowers, but no easy, efficient way to cut and display them. I like a big handled baskets that I can set on the ground as I cut flowers and put them in the containers. Glass jars don’t always sit flat in the basket and sometimes they break. And when I put the bunches of flowers on the table, it took up vegetable space. SO I HOPE these display cases will work out. Who would have thought Dose would have just what I have been looking for. We’ll see. Pictures are following.

No comments:

Post a Comment