Thursday, May 9, 2013

Wednesday Seniors last day

Sanity and insanity. I took Denny to Arthur before school. Grands to Pocahontas about 10 am. It was rainy for hike bikeathon so they cancelled it. I took rings in to have Jack look at them. Mom's was a silver with some sort of shell, rest were plated. The necklace was from the 1940's??? I have always liked it, I never have had anything to wear it with. At home I napped in sunroom. Missy worked late at school doing testing for TAG. Denny worked late at bank. When he got home, we just chilled. Susan L. at school heard I was over powering. UFFTA!!! Always something. Said good bye to Seniors. They were pretty happy about graduating. Though some of them were by the skin of their teeth. Pictures from Ben and Becca wedding November 2003

No comments:

Post a Comment