Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Everything is coming up roses

NOTE TO SELF ... Do not drink coffee at 4 o'clock in the afternoon.  I could NOT get to sleep last night.  It was crazy!!! 2:15 and I was pretty much wide awake.  Uffta!!!  I went to play pickle ball with Sue at 5:15.  I stopped to get Laura so we could wash the bedding at Cherry Creek.  When we were done, I took her back into town and noticed OGT was loading out a shipment of 1600 boxes of clothing and mattresses, medical supplies to the country of Moldavia.  The boxes of flowers for Gretchen's wedding came about 1:30.  We processed the flowers in cool water in the salad bath tubs in the CSA barn and put them in the cool bot.  Wow!! the flowers look gorgeous!!! I love the lovely  pink color.  Just praying that I can do justice to the beautiful flowers!!!  Lord, help me.  Maren and Molly came back about 9 pm to pick some more flowers and put in the cooler so they would be ready tomorrow to make into arrangements.

                                     
                                     







No comments:

Post a Comment