Thursday, July 11, 2019

Wow!1 full day!! Lots done!!

AM mix at 5:30.    I stayed in town until Dose opened.  When I got home Hendersons and Laura were coming to take out wooden fence posts by cattle shed.  SO glad I didn't have to pick them up and put them in the bobcat.  It should make several more parking places for wedding guests.  Laura washed old tin buckets to put water bottles and ice in.  Jacob sprayed out the CSA shed.  I grilled hot dogs and we ate lunch at the picnic tables on the coop cement.  Laura stayed and she and I went to Bible study at Ginny's.  She came home with me until the Sunday school Lake view picnic.  Molly called to talk about wedding flowers and Denny and I ordered flowers supplies.  Laundry has not been on my top priority, but before I went to bed I folded and put away 6 loads of laundry.  Such fun!!  No baby yet.  Lord, keep all safe and trusting you.





No comments:

Post a Comment