Friday, July 5, 2019

Happy Birthday Jack!! 2222222222 :)

Jack is 2!!! So happy to have him in our lives.  He adds laughter and Joy.  May he learn to serve Jesus all the days of his life.



Okay, so I got up and was happy to walk to Craig's, BUT I couldn't find my glasses.  Stress.  I didn't want to wake Denny, so I looked downstairs. ALOT.  Well, not having glasses negated my playing pickle ball in Decorah.  So I had coffee with Jane, who consoled me by saying we could play pickle ball with Nancy, Steve and either Keith or Bruce.  Duh... Guess, I hadn't thought of that.  It would definitely work.  I walked to Craig's, visited, and walked around the yard that Marilyn has put hours of mowing and planning to make look great.    Back at the shed Denny and I drove to Harmony and had breakfast, and stopped to get peaches ast an Amish farm.  I played pickle ball with Nancy, Steve, and Keith/Bruce.  Denny put together Keith's saw, I sprayed the pickle ball floor.  Jane fixed brats for lunch, we napped.  Denny and I went to Toppling Goliath at 4.  We joined Bill L. on the tour and visited with him afterward.  Roger and Linda B. and Dean and Ardie N. joined us later.    Back to the shed by 10.  Nice day in  NE Iowa.

 I HATE TO LOSE MY GLASSES!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment