Friday, July 26, 2019

Thursday July 25 So thankful .... 95% of rose flower arrangements are down!!!

Slept until 6.  No am Mix, because I started making corsages.  About 8 am Molly S. and Maren S. came to help.  I am so thankful we got most of them done.  27 corsages/ boutonnières, 14 table bouquets,  6 bridesmaid bouquets, one cascading bridal bouquets.  I have never done a cascading before.  It looked ok, just have to pray now that flowers don't fall out of it.  Uffta!!  I wrapped succulents with wire and floral tape and used them in the bouquets.  Hope they hold up.  We also put succulents in 14 small white containers for table centerpieces.   I was SO happy to be done, because I knew there would be a lot to do, but it worked out great with Molly and Maren there.  Plus I called Laura and Denny brought her out to the farm to visit with us while we worked.  She and I went back to IG and to study at Ginny's a  little late, but all the flowers were done.  I stopped at Doses and the farmer's market for sweet corn.  At 5 Nicole and Rose T. came for supper.  It was so good to talk to them,  They have a area in back yard that they wanted to plant flowers, so I showed them some choices of plants that I have.  Denny fixed pork chops, corn on cob, asparagus, asian salad, pesto, cilantro dressing, and they brought fruit salad for dessert.  So Fun to hear about their lives.  Lov'em!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment