Thursday, May 27, 2021

Rainy day at home

 Up for quiet time, devo and Mandy.  I wonder what today will bring.  The mama cat has moved her kittens twice.  Once out of the box after Cook boys were watching them from a distance.  Again after I found them in a 5 gallon bucket by ladders.  We mowed after that and the mowers around that area probably disturbed the family.  I wonder where they are now???  I sanded a little in the bunk house and at 1 Denny had a haircut.  At 1:30 I went to study, on the way the tire was low on air and so I took it to Carlyle Tire and Denny gave me a ride to study.  Ladies at study were Teresa, Susan, Ginny, Linda, Sharon, Laura Eloise and me.  After study Susan gave me a ride to get the Prius.  Denny grilled steaks for supper.  At 8:30 I couldn't get on the FaceTime call on the desk top, but I did manage to use my phone to get on the call.  Nice, day.   I hate to wake Denny to see if he could get the Lifestyle call, And I should not have done that.  Uffda!!




No comments:

Post a Comment