Monday, May 17, 2021

Keenage golfing

 Devo and coffee.   I picked up Julie at 9:15.   It was hazy and sweatshirt weather …. Actually 3sweat shits for me.   We drove past the acreage that Amy and Caleb are considering.   Then to Gehling green house.  Julie bought a pretty gardenia tree and red .  We got to the Breda golf course a little late, but not too late.  Julie snd I played with Denise and Sandy from Storm Lake.  Happily I shot a 49.  We visited quite a while after the lunch snd awards. Before we left Breada we stopped at little cluttered diner filled with stuff I would burn.   When I got home Denny was working on the stairs in the bunkhouse.  The phone company man to review for better hookup.   Julie came to pick up a sweatshirt and bring the sander.  After she left Denny did some more stabilizing.  I fixed pizza and then went to the show,”The girl who believed in Miracles”.






No comments:

Post a Comment