Thursday, August 5, 2021

Crazy good golfing on my part

 I was up and headed to Denison by 7:30.  Little did I know that I would play crazy good golf that day!!!  Gail had signed us up for a 2 gal best ball at the MAGESTIC hills golf course.   I had heard that the course was treacherous.  After playing it I agree whole heartedly.  I would not be wanting to play my own ball on that course.  YUCK!!!  I think I would call it  MALEVOLENT  (malicious, spiteful, hostile, evil-minded, baleful, bitter, evil-intentioned, poisonous, venomous, evil, malign, malignant, rancorous, vicious, vindictive, revengeful, vengeful, pernicious cruel, fierce, nasty, unfriendly, unkind, ill-natured)  Just saying it was not a simple course ... It stretched over miles/ thru housing developments/ past a cemetery/ corn fields and all on very rolling fareways.  We are talking holes where the elevation changes 2000 feet from tee box to valley and back up 1000 feet to the green.  UFFDA!!

I digress ... Gail and I played REALLY WELL.  We shot a 32 on the front 9 and a 35 on the back nine.  That was unbelievable!!  My shot of the day was an approach using my pitching wedge from 63 feet (according to the distance gadget)  from the back side of the green.  AND IT WENT IN!!! giving us a 2 for hole 1.  Now that a huge help toward a 32 on the front 9.  






No comments:

Post a Comment