Friday, August 27, 2021

Well, tooo rainy for pickleball, so coffee

I headed into IG for pickleball, but it was too rainy to play so 5 of us went to Zimmies.  "Twas nice to visit with Kathy, Marilyn, Rebecca and Tim.  I got up enough guts to tell them that I got negative feelings 3 years ago when I wanted to join and play pickleball with them at the rec center, but their idea was "We four, no more."  Uffda!! Why should something so minor like that cause me to be so anxious.  (And it would be my desire to stand up like Corrie and Betsy Ten Boom and Not buckle in my profession of Christ as Lord.) Faith, get Real, you have to be bolder and not fear when expressing your thoughts.  The pickle ball thing doesn't even matter, but Christ does.  

The rest of the day was fine.  I dug up some bulbs, Denny worked on the electricity in bunkhouse.  I took some pictures of the abstract of our acreage that we keep in the bank lock box. 







No comments:

Post a Comment