Monday, August 30, 2021

Golf in Storm Lake

 Fun!!!!  I headed to IG for pickleball from 7:30-8:15.  Hurrah!!! Dave F came early to play with me.  That was so nice of him.  I headed to Storm Lake Golf course and stopped at Joyce's on the way.  I bought some asters.   Brenda W and I played 4 gal best ball and our team shot a 36.  Pretty good for me.    Next I headed to SOS, then I stopped by Brenda's homeland got a vase from her.  I am putting some flowers together for her mother's 95th birthday.  I went and toured Mandy's remodeled clinic and miracle of miracles her last patient didn't arrive so we went to the Olive branch and shopped before she headed to take Jack to his first soccer game.  We had the yummy casserole that Mandy had me make on Thursday.  SO GOOD

                                       




No comments:

Post a Comment