Thursday, August 19, 2021

The pass off is completed!!!

I was up and devo in the sunroom.  It is the hand off day.  The boys leave here and Anna P.  takes over in the Cook home.   I went into IG at 8.  Denny brought the boys in to IG before his 9:30 hair cut and I watched them at the purple park.   My haircut was at 10:30 and Denny took the boys on the trail, Tyler walking and Jack on his pedal bike.   We headed to  Hardees for chicken tenders before going to Cherokee.   Anna met us there about 1 so we could visit with the kids and let them know that when they wake up fro their naps and we were going back to the farm.   Happy naps, boys!!!  All was quiet when we left.  In Cherokee I got a manicure and a pedicure.  Boy did I feel sorry for her working on my dirty toes from going barefoot.  Uffda!!  At home I packed while Denny worked on the cleaning document for the airbnb.  Hopefully I can just take a carry on.  We're trying to make arrangement to meet Whitneys for a visit before our flight.  Lord, work it out if it be your will.  

                                        






No comments:

Post a Comment