Wednesday, August 18, 2021

Happy Anniversary!!! 48 years

Dear Jesus, thank you for my husband of 48 years.  It doesn't seem like it could be that long.  We are SO blessed.  ANOTHER DAY IN PARADISE!!!  







I went to Prayer on the Patio and afterwards I went to Johnsons and picked about 4 buckets of corn.  It was too wet to mow and I started the worn boiling outside on the grill.  Ii shucked the rest and put in a cooler until the first batch was cooked.  I continued as I mowed.  Tyler fell asleep on the pillow and I woke him up and the boys played while we finished mowing.  During naps I cut the corn off the cobs and bagged about 12 bags for the freezer.   Denny took the leaf blower and blew grass off the cement.  Then he sprayed the weeds.  We got the boys up from naps a little earlier in hopes that we can put them down and then grill steaks for us.  




No comments:

Post a Comment