Friday, June 24, 2022

AND here they come.....

 I headed to Arthur about 7:45 with flowers and then I went to Doses.  I played PB until 9:45.  Then went home, painted the Bunk house step, showered, and went to help serve at the widows luncheon.  There were about 100 ladies and they liked the flowers I brought.  I headed home to finish getting ready.  Around 6 Luke, Karen, Rose, Lincoln, Becky and Kane got to the farm.  Luke had an idea that it would be fun to put goldfish in the creek, so he stopped in Spencer.  Luke and Karen are sleeping in the bunkhouse.  Kane and TJ are in the granary cabin.  Mandy and family came in their RV about 6:30.Matt, Haley and TJ got to the farm about 11.  It is SO good to have family home.  We visited on the patio before heading to bed.  Rose is in Luke's room, Lincoln is in computer room, Jack is in Laundry room and Tyler is in our closet.  Full, fun house.







No comments:

Post a Comment