Wednesday, August 14, 2024

2 swimming classes today

I had a great call with Denny this am.   He took me on a tour of the house and the yard.  He said he worked harder today cleaning than when the boys were here.  Here is a list of all the boys did.   It all looks so good.   I miss him and our home.  It seemed like a full day at KISC, I helped 3 first grade students, 4 second grade students,  went with 3rd graders swimming and 5th graders swimming. and alphabetized and put in the computer some books.  There is a fabric shop with some beautiful Sky blue pink sari material.  3500 rupees.  Lord, guide me.  Autumn is ordering some 1% milk for us. We'll get it Friday.  I got some apples for Thursday night pizza with Wiliamsons.  Miya made Dahl bot for supper.  This is my schedule for this week.  


No comments:

Post a Comment